We are pleased to announce the upcoming union elections for CWA Local 13552. Members are encouraged to participate and cast their vote. The following positions are up for election: Key Dates: Interested members looking to nominate or be nominated can obtain candidate nomination forms. These are available by getting in touch with any of your…
What we fight for:
Our goals are straightforward, fair and equitable: job security, real income growth, affordable health care and retirement security.
What’s a union?
A Union is a group of people working together to improve their work lives through collective bargaining.
Union members are empowered with a common voice to negotiate better wages, work hours, benefits, safety, training and other workplace related issues.
All workers benefit from unions, because unions set pay standards and workplace protections.
We represent the workers of:
Kastle Security Systems, Inc.,
AT&T Communications (Network Operations) and
AT&T Information Systems, Inc.
Pennsylvania: in the counties of Adams, Berks, Bedford, Blair, Bradford, Bucks, Carbon, Centre, Chester, Clearfield, Clinton, Columbia, Cumberland, Dauphin, Delaware, Franklin, Fulton, Huntington, Juniata, Lancaster, Lackawanna, Lebanon, Lehigh, Luzerne, Lycoming, Mifflin, Monroe, Montgomery, Montour, Northhampton, Northumberland, Perry, Philadelphia, Pike, Schuyikill, Snyder, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga, Union, Wayne, Wyoming and York
New Jersey: In the counties of Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester and Salem
Delaware: In the counties of New Castle, Kent and Sussex.
CWA National News
- First-ever comprehensive labor neutrality agreement in semiconductor industry sets historic new precedent on brink of $52 billion allocation of federal CHIPS fundingOAKLAND, CA – In a significant milestone for the semiconductor manufacturing industry, IUE-CWA, Alameda County Building and Construction Trades Council, […]
- This year, in celebration of the spirit of Thanksgiving, we are recognizing charitable activities by locals from across our union. […]
- Thanksgiving is a time of reflection – on the blessings that surround us, on the needs of our family, our […]
- Workers at the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette remain on strike after over a year. All of the locals of NewsGuild-CWA have stayed […]
- WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today, CWA President Claude Cummings Jr. released the following statement regarding President Biden’s announcement of the […]