What we fight for:
Our goals are straightforward, fair and equitable: job security, real income growth, affordable health care and retirement security.
What’s a union?
A Union is a group of people working together to improve their work lives through collective bargaining.
Union members are empowered with a common voice to negotiate better wages, work hours, benefits, safety, training and other workplace related issues.
All workers benefit from unions, because unions set pay standards and workplace protections.
We represent the workers of:
Kastle Security Systems, Inc.,
AT&T Communications (Network Operations) and
AT&T Information Systems, Inc.
Pennsylvania: in the counties of Adams, Berks, Bedford, Blair, Bradford, Bucks, Carbon, Centre, Chester, Clearfield, Clinton, Columbia, Cumberland, Dauphin, Delaware, Franklin, Fulton, Huntington, Juniata, Lancaster, Lackawanna, Lebanon, Lehigh, Luzerne, Lycoming, Mifflin, Monroe, Montgomery, Montour, Northhampton, Northumberland, Perry, Philadelphia, Pike, Schuyikill, Snyder, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga, Union, Wayne, Wyoming and York
New Jersey: In the counties of Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester and Salem
Delaware: In the counties of New Castle, Kent and Sussex.
CWA National News
- Earlier this month, new members of CWA’s Broadband Brigade joined other CWA activists for a 2-day Build Broadband Better training. […]
- Indian River County School Board Last week, workers at the School Board of Indian River County, members of CWA Local […]
- Last Thursday, airport workers from CWA, SEIU, and UNITE HERE met with members of Senate and House Appropriations Committees to call […]
- Supporting Pro-Worker Candidates in Virginia Last Wednesday, CWAers in Virginia participated in a day of action to call union members […]
- Last Wednesday, Luxottica union members in Italy met virtually with Luxottica workers in the United States, to share their different […]