2018 CWA and AT&T Extension Agreement CWA Local 13552 members have voted against the adoption of the 2018 CWA and AT&T Extension Agreement. The voting total will be sent to the national organization along with other locals representing legacy AT&T members. The nationwide results will be announced January 20th 2022. YES – 18 (47.4%)NO – […]
What we fight for:
Our goals are straightforward, fair and equitable: job security, real income growth, affordable health care and retirement security.
What’s a union?
A Union is a group of people working together to improve their work lives through collective bargaining.
Union members are empowered with a common voice to negotiate better wages, work hours, benefits, safety, training and other workplace related issues.
All workers benefit from unions, because unions set pay standards and workplace protections.
We represent the workers of:
Kastle Security Systems, Inc.,
AT&T Communications (Network Operations) and
AT&T Information Systems, Inc.
Pennsylvania: in the counties of Adams, Berks, Bedford, Blair, Bradford, Bucks, Carbon, Centre, Chester, Clearfield, Clinton, Columbia, Cumberland, Dauphin, Delaware, Franklin, Fulton, Huntington, Juniata, Lancaster, Lackawanna, Lebanon, Lehigh, Luzerne, Lycoming, Mifflin, Monroe, Montgomery, Montour, Northhampton, Northumberland, Perry, Philadelphia, Pike, Schuyikill, Snyder, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga, Union, Wayne, Wyoming and York
New Jersey: In the counties of Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester and Salem
Delaware: In the counties of New Castle, Kent and Sussex.
CWA National News
- Labor Network for Sustainability Workers at the Labor Network for Sustainability, a non-profit organization that engages workers and communities in […]
- Kaleida Health Thousands of workers at Kaleida Health in Buffalo, N.Y., overwhelmingly voted in favor of authorizing a strike, should […]
- CWAers in District 6 Gear Up to Make their Voices Heard in the Upcoming Elections CWA political activists in District […]
- CWA Local 7777 members at Lumen in Colorado organized a march on the boss last week and delivered a petition […]
- State Workers in New Jersey Win Agreement to Defray Massive Healthcare Premium Hikes, Fight Continues for Local Government WorkersCWA public workers in New Jersey mobilized to win an agreement with the state to dramatically reduce the impact of […]