CWA LOCAL 13552
- Local President
- Local Vice President
- Local Secretary-Treasurer
Nomination’s taken starting September 30th. 2020
Nomination deadline October 15th.. 2020
Ballots will be sent out October 16th. 2020
Ballots must be submitted by November 15d. 2020
Candidate nomination forms are available by contacting any of your current representatives.
What we fight for:
Our goals are straightforward, fair and equitable: job security, real income growth, affordable health care and retirement security.
What’s a union?
A Union is a group of people working together to improve their work lives through collective bargaining.
Union members are empowered with a common voice to negotiate better wages, work hours, benefits, safety, training and other workplace related issues.
All workers benefit from unions, because unions set pay standards and workplace protections.
We represent the workers of:
Kastle Security Systems, Inc.,
AT&T Communications (Network Operations) and
AT&T Information Systems, Inc.
Pennsylvania: in the counties of Adams, Berks, Bedford, Blair, Bradford, Bucks, Carbon, Centre, Chester, Clearfield, Clinton, Columbia, Cumberland, Dauphin, Delaware, Franklin, Fulton, Huntington, Juniata, Lancaster, Lackawanna, Lebanon, Lehigh, Luzerne, Lycoming, Mifflin, Monroe, Montgomery, Montour, Northhampton, Northumberland, Perry, Philadelphia, Pike, Schuyikill, Snyder, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga, Union, Wayne, Wyoming and York
New Jersey: In the counties of Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester and Salem
Delaware: In the counties of New Castle, Kent and Sussex.
CWA National News
- On Wednesday, CWA members participated in a town hall centered around the need for federal funding for broadband and Joe […]
- An op-ed published this week in The Hill, co-authored by CWA President Chris Shelton and Executive Director of the National […]
- A new piece in Labor Notes highlights CWA’s joint initiative with Common Defense called Veterans for Social Change, a program […]
- Just about everything in 2020 is different, and Election Day won’t be an exception. COVID-19 is causing poll worker shortages […]
- This is it. With only 5 days left until Election Day, it’s your last chance to join CWAers across the […]