Dear Members, We’ve always emphasized that strong leadership is crucial for our union’s progress. Today, we are at an important crossroads where our decisions can shape the future of our organization and ensure a prosperous journey ahead for all our members. With this in mind, we are proud to endorse Ed Mooney, our current Vice…
What we fight for:
Our goals are straightforward, fair and equitable: job security, real income growth, affordable health care and retirement security.
What’s a union?
A Union is a group of people working together to improve their work lives through collective bargaining.
Union members are empowered with a common voice to negotiate better wages, work hours, benefits, safety, training and other workplace related issues.
All workers benefit from unions, because unions set pay standards and workplace protections.
We represent the workers of:
Kastle Security Systems, Inc.,
AT&T Communications (Network Operations) and
AT&T Information Systems, Inc.
Pennsylvania: in the counties of Adams, Berks, Bedford, Blair, Bradford, Bucks, Carbon, Centre, Chester, Clearfield, Clinton, Columbia, Cumberland, Dauphin, Delaware, Franklin, Fulton, Huntington, Juniata, Lancaster, Lackawanna, Lebanon, Lehigh, Luzerne, Lycoming, Mifflin, Monroe, Montgomery, Montour, Northhampton, Northumberland, Perry, Philadelphia, Pike, Schuyikill, Snyder, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga, Union, Wayne, Wyoming and York
New Jersey: In the counties of Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester and Salem
Delaware: In the counties of New Castle, Kent and Sussex.
CWA National News
- The Communications Workers of America (CWA) stands in full support and solidarity with the 150,000 members of the UAW as […]
- Monday, September 11, was the 22nd anniversary of the attacks on 9/11. We remember those who were tragically taken away […]
- CODE-CWA member Ed Stackhouse joined AFL-CIO President Liz Shuler in the U.S. Capitol to answer questions by reporters after the […]
- Telecom Workers: Protect Your Health and Your Future by Taking Advantage of Your Employer's Blood Lead Testing ProgramOur Health and Safety department has been following up with employers about their voluntary blood lead testing programs after recent […]
- MissionWired Workers at MissionWired, one of the largest and most prominent digital direct marketing firms in progressive politics, won voluntary […]