OFFICIAL BALLOT RESULTS
2018 CWA and AT&T Extension Agreement CWA Local 13552 members have voted against the adoption of the 2018 CWA and AT&T Extension Agreement. The voting total will be sent to the national organization along with other locals representing legacy AT&T members. The nationwide results will be announced January 20th 2022. YES – 18 (47.4%)NO –…
We are the union.
Organized labor, or the collective representation of workers through labor unions, has played a significant role in improving the lives of workers and promoting social justice around the world. From improving working conditions and wages to advocating for political and social change, organized labor has been instrumental in advancing the rights and interests of workers.…
What we fight for:
Our goals are straightforward, fair and equitable: job security, real income growth, affordable health care and retirement security.
What’s a union?
A Union is a group of people working together to improve their work lives through collective bargaining.
Union members are empowered with a common voice to negotiate better wages, work hours, benefits, safety, training and other workplace related issues.
All workers benefit from unions, because unions set pay standards and workplace protections.
We represent the workers of:
Kastle Security Systems, Inc.,
AT&T Communications (Network Operations) and
AT&T Information Systems, Inc.
Pennsylvania: in the counties of Adams, Berks, Bedford, Blair, Bradford, Bucks, Carbon, Centre, Chester, Clearfield, Clinton, Columbia, Cumberland, Dauphin, Delaware, Franklin, Fulton, Huntington, Juniata, Lancaster, Lackawanna, Lebanon, Lehigh, Luzerne, Lycoming, Mifflin, Monroe, Montgomery, Montour, Northhampton, Northumberland, Perry, Philadelphia, Pike, Schuyikill, Snyder, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga, Union, Wayne, Wyoming and York
New Jersey: In the counties of Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester and Salem
Delaware: In the counties of New Castle, Kent and Sussex.
CWA National News
- Charleston, W.Va. — Negotiations opened today between the Communications Workers of America (CWA) and Frontier Communications on a new contract […]
- Workers at Solar Alliance Southeast vote to form one-of-a-kind, wall-to-wall style union to improve working conditions and raise standards for […]
- Last week, CWA Local 3519 Vice President Ylonda Sherrod participated in a White House listening session on the use of […]
- Workers who are organizing with CWA at Maximus traveled to Washington, D.C., last week to urge Health and Human Services […]
- New York Times Members of the New York Times Guild, TNG-CWA Local 31003, reached a groundbreaking tentative agreement with the […]