What we fight for:
Our goals are straightforward, fair and equitable: job security, real income growth, affordable health care and retirement security.
What’s a union?
A Union is a group of people working together to improve their work lives through collective bargaining.
Union members are empowered with a common voice to negotiate better wages, work hours, benefits, safety, training and other workplace related issues.
All workers benefit from unions, because unions set pay standards and workplace protections.
We represent the workers of:
Kastle Security Systems, Inc.,
AT&T Communications (Network Operations) and
AT&T Information Systems, Inc.
Pennsylvania: in the counties of Adams, Berks, Bedford, Blair, Bradford, Bucks, Carbon, Centre, Chester, Clearfield, Clinton, Columbia, Cumberland, Dauphin, Delaware, Franklin, Fulton, Huntington, Juniata, Lancaster, Lackawanna, Lebanon, Lehigh, Luzerne, Lycoming, Mifflin, Monroe, Montgomery, Montour, Northhampton, Northumberland, Perry, Philadelphia, Pike, Schuyikill, Snyder, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga, Union, Wayne, Wyoming and York
New Jersey: In the counties of Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester and Salem
Delaware: In the counties of New Castle, Kent and Sussex.
CWA National News
- Lumen Technologies’ Broadband Deployment Discriminates Against Lower-Income & Tribal Areas, According to New Report from Communications Workers of America and National Digital Inclusion AllianceWith 39% of households in Lumen’s footprint lacking access to broadband, CWA and NDIA demand Lumen invest in next-generation networks […]
- (Washington/Geneva) – National and international labor groups today filed a complaint under the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development’s Guidelines […]
- The AFL-CIO’s nationwide PRO Act week of action starts this Saturday, July 17. Union members and our allies are planning […]
- IUE-CWA Local 84811 members in Janesville, Wis., who work at Hufcor have launched a series of videos as part of […]
- Nexstar Broadcasting On Monday, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit found that the management of Nexstar Broadcasting […]